What are Groups?
Groups are a way to organize your objectives within your team. They can be used for full departments, smaller teams within departments, or even long term projects.
Creating a Group
- Navigate to your Groups page.
- Click the Create New Group button.
- Enter the name of the Group and an option description.
- Add team members to the Group.
- See the statuses of your key results for each objective.
- Expand and collapse to show/hide the key results.
- Hover over a key result to quickly edit, share, and delete.
- When an objective has ended, quickly edit, mark complete, or archive.
- When an objective is completed, quickly duplicate or archive.
This will show the upcoming To-Dos related to this group.
These are To-Dos that are associated with a group objective or key result and also project management To-Dos from any project that has been imported to a group objective or key result.
- Click on the top of the card to go to the expanded view with all To-Dos by objective.
- Click Add To-Do to quickly create a new To-Do.
This will show the most recent activity items related to this group. These items include completed items, notes left on an objective, and status changes on any key results.
- Click on the top of the card to go to the expanded view with all activity.
- Use the dropdown to see specific types of activity.
Show the number of items your Group has completed over a period of time.
- See the change compared to the previous period of time.
- Change the period of time.
Get an overview of the members and their responsibilities.
All insights related to the group will start to appear below these other cards.
- Dismiss the insight