Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
Objectives and Key Results Framework is an organizational goal-setting technique popularized by Intel and Google. Its purpose is to utilize the hard work you have spent identifying your company's growth strategy, to allow your team to absorb and act upon that strategy in a straight-forward way.
OKRs help companies align with a clear direction. The framework empowers everyone in an organization to work towards the big picture, using data to stay on track. In the Yaguara platform your team will be able to set up and implement OKRs, using three major components:
- The highest-ranking component, acting as a parent to all the other pieces. This is where you set the most important initiatives to unite teams. Whether it be the master plan or a quarterly goal, Objectives will be the guiding light for your company’s growth.
- There are two types of objectives: Standing Objectives - Align your team around the most important goals of the company. Initiative Objectives - Initiatives are driven by some type of inflection point - be it a new product launch, a holiday, or sale.
- How your teams track performance and measure results for a greater Objective. This is where you can easily integrate the data from your favorite tools to start working in real-time. Keep in mind Key Results can be quantitative or qualitative depending on the outcome needed.
- There are three types of Key Results: Target, Range, Achievement
- The actionable input to drive the desired outcomes. This is where the everyday activity takes place. Keep on top of your OKR to-do list and also all of the other things that come up.
These three components cooperate throughout Yaguara to keep your team aligned with your vision and delivering on your goals in a measurable way.
Still have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat with us!