First, navigate to the "Integrations" page which can be found in the left navigation panel.
Next, find Klaviyo and click "Connect Integration"
Then you will see this pop up window to enter in your Private API Key from Klaviyo.
Here is their help center article to help you find your Private API Key: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005062267-Manage-Your-Account-s-API-Keys
- Email Click Through Rate (calculated with total opens, not unique opens)
- Email Open Rate (calculated with total opens, not unique opens)
- List Member Count
- Bounced Email
- Clicked Email (total, not unique)
- Dropped Email
- Marked as Spam
- Opened Email
- Received Email
- Subscribed to Back in Stock
- Subscribed to List
- Unsubscribed From List
- Updated Email Preferences
Still have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat with us!